The 3rd Meeting of the Biological Knee Society
- Meniscal scaffold: the future or dead in the water? – Mr Peter Thompson (Coventry)
- Chondrotissue articular cartilage grafting: The Abergavenny Experience. Mr Ian MacKie (Abergavenny)
- Osteochondral graftins: how I do it. Professor Martyn Snow (Birmingham)
- The BioPoly partial resurfacing implant. Professor Michael McNicholas (Liverpool)
- Stem cells in the knee: the dawn of orthobiologics? Professor Vladimir Bobic (Chester)
CLICK HERE to see summaries of the presentations.
“You say ‘tomatoes’, I say ‘tomatoes’… The procurement, processing and provision of soft tissue allografts in the UK: does it really matter?
- Ms Carrie Hartill, RTI, U.S. – the American Way
- Ms Katy Juttla, NHS BT – the British Way
This meeting is kindly being sponsored by educational grants from:
3rd February 2017
The Vale Resort, Cardiff